- Own the HTML & CSS development of modern web applications.
- Develop the application front using Svelte, operating with the Design and the Backend team.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning for projects, in collaboration with the team lead.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards).
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
Front End Svelte Developer
Apply for opening
We are hiring a remote or in-house Front end developer to work along with our team to develop a SASS product.
Who We Are
At WebsiteLearners, we help people who are trying to create their own website, with the help of our easy-to-learn tutorial videos. We have been in the market for almost 5+ years. We are also a web hosting company(makeyourwp.com webspacekit.com). Now we are stepping into developing a Project Management Software targeting specified industries.
As a front developer, you will collaborate closely with our Design and Back end teams. In addition to that, you will be solving interesting problems regarding the related front end architecture.
- 1+ years of experience in Svelte Js/ Sveltekit
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Comfortable developing outside of any CSS frameworks (no Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
Good to Have
- Knowledge of any backend frameworks like NodeJs, Ruby on Rails or Elixir
Do you want to learn WordPress to build any kind of website you want? Then this is the only course you need to take.View Course
Beginner's Guide to SEO
SEO isn't as difficult as you might think. Learn how to start growing organic traffic to your website with our easy to follow video .Watch Video
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!