- Developing and maintaining the front-end and back-end of web applications or software.
- Must have knowledge and expertise in all layers of software development, including server-side programming, database design, and client-side scripting.
- Collaborating with the design team to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Writing efficient code that is scalable and easily maintainable.
- Creating APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) and integrating them with various third-party services.
- Developing and managing databases, ensuring data integrity and security.
- Troubleshooting issues and debugging code.
Junior Full Stack Developer
WebsiteLearners seeks a Junior Full stack developer to help create a new state-of-the-art project management solution. You will be part of building and shaping a new team with Website Learner's special culture and values, which will run as a startup within WebsiteLearners - be part of a seed team that will eventually become a mini company and Develops 0 to 1 new features with cutting edge technology which will scale to tens of millions actions per day. A full-stack developer is responsible for developing both the front-end and back-end portions of a web application or software.Apply for opening
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Expertise in developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Proven solid technical skills and a passion for developing products that people love and use every day.
- Previous experience building a web application from scratch using Node.js/React/Vue.
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!