- Looking for a logical and talented technologist to join us as a Technical Architect for building a new web application product, using react & elixir. You should be a subject matter expert and coupled with an ability to work with the product team.
- Establish guidelines in terms of best practices and oversee the proper implementation of those standards.
- Build modular, scalable, robust, and reusable code with front-end technologies using good engineering practices for maintenance and security.
- Research on new technologies as needed and develop proofs-of-concept and perform.
- Responsible for the process adherence, timeliness of delivery and quality of the components/modules assigned.
- Responsible for providing estimations for the modules/components assigned.
- Work with, and help lead, the team to build high-quality web pages and user interfaces for web applications.
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an Agile, iterative and phased approach.
- Work to enhance the proposed solution and produce great user experiences.
- Complete bug fixes based on QA reports. Find/fix problems, document/review, and work within the team to follow them to the conclusion
- Design and develop our applications, and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
We are looking for Technical Architect for our technology team. If you believe you are passionate about technology and creating efficient solutions then this is the role for you.Apply for opening
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect.
- 2-8 years of full stack product engineering experience in a SaaS or a product development.
- Experience with testing framework.
- Development experience with different browser technologies and mobile environments
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology including sprints, SCRUMS and test-driven development
- Knowledge of User-centred Design
- A deep Understanding of Rest and API Designs.
Do you want to learn WordPress to build any kind of website you want? Then this is the only course you need to take.View Course
Beginner's Guide to SEO
SEO isn't as difficult as you might think. Learn how to start growing organic traffic to your website with our easy to follow video .Watch Video
Ready to get started?
Sign up for our WordPress Course today!